Technical calculation formula and method for weight of steel mesh又称： 焊接钢筋网、钢筋焊接网、钢筋焊网、钢筋焊接网片、钢筋网片等等。是纵向钢筋和横向钢筋分别以一定的间距排列且互成直角、全部交叉点均焊接在一起的网片。
Also known as: welded mesh, welded mesh, welded mesh, welded mesh, mesh, etc. It is a net that the longitudinal reinforcement and transverse reinforcement are arranged at a certain distance and form a right angle to each other, and all the intersection points are welded together.
中文名钢筋网外文名Reinforcing mesh别 名焊接钢筋网、钢筋焊接网我国推广时间20世纪90年代初优 点提高钢筋工程质量钢筋直径4-14mm成 就2005建筑业推广应用Chinese Name: reinforcing mesh foreign name: welding mesh, welding mesh in China promotion time in the early 1990s advantages of improving the quality of reinforcement engineering steel bar diameter 4-14mm achievements 2005 construction industry key promotion and Application钢筋网钢筋网是由纵向和横向钢筋十字交叉通过绑扎或焊接制作而成的网。是建设部“2005建筑业推广应用 10项新技术”内容之一。
Steel mesh reinforcement mesh is a kind of net made by binding or welding the longitudinal and transverse steel bars. It is one of the contents of the Ministry of construction's "key promotion and application of 10 new technologies in the construction industry in 2005".
The theoretical weight calculation formula of steel mesh is as follows:
钢筋网理论重量（KG）=钢筋网所用钢筋长度（M）*丝径(MM) *丝径(MM)*0.00617（φ10钢筋0.616539kg/m）Theoretical weight of steel fabric (kg) = length of reinforcement used in steel fabric (m) * wire diameter (mm) * wire diameter (mm) * 0.00617 (0.616539kg / m for φ 10 reinforcement)钢筋网应用在工业与民用房屋的梁柱楼板、屋盖、墙体、混凝土路面、桥面铺装、机场跑道、隧道衬砌、箱涵、码头地坪、预制构件等领域。
Steel mesh is applied in the fields of beam column floor, roof, wall, concrete pavement, bridge deck pavement, airport runway, tunnel lining, box culvert, wharf floor, prefabricated components and other fields of industrial and civil buildings.
Development prospects editor
The application of welded steel mesh in China is still in its infancy. At present, the proportion of the total amount of steel used in China is less than one tenth. In the early 1990s, welded steel mesh was listed as a key promotion project by the State Science and Technology Commission and the Ministry of construction, and national standards and regulations were formulated. China's infrastructure development is very fast, the state's investment in infrastructure continues to grow; the implementation of the strategy of western development. The national economic construction has entered a new stage, and the demand for welded steel mesh will be doubled in energy, transportation, water conservancy, housing and municipal engineering. Its market application prospect is very broad; the welded steel mesh is suitable for industrial production and large-scale production, which is a new industry with high efficiency, environmental protection requirements and the development trend of construction industry industrialization.
1. It is the trend of the development of the world steel bar industry to take the road of welded net in steel bar construction.
2. This new type of reinforcement mesh is especially suitable for large area concrete engineering.
3. The wide and rapid application of cold drawn ribbed steel bar and hot rolled three grade steel bar provides a good material basis for the development of welded mesh. The formal implementation of welding net product standards and use regulations has played a positive role in improving product quality and accelerating the popularization and application.
4. There is a great demand potential for steel fabric in China.
5. Steel mesh is aesthetically pleasing.
6. China is a big steel country in the world.
7. The development of steel mesh in China has already had the soft and hard conditions.